Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Hello, Web

Hello, Web,

I am an aspiring fiction writer with aspirations beyond blogs, but would like to use this as a tool for feedback. I also am a young journalist, recently graduated, looking, searching and hoping to begin a career. For the time being, however, I will write what I can, and see what I can't get published.

What will happen here is I will publish short-shorts, sentences and excerpts from current projects. Perhaps once I have a fair amount of readers, I will run ideas by you. You will provide comments and feedback. Loads of it, please. I don't care if you hated every word, I want to know. I want to know what felt right, what didn't work, what you wanted more of or less of. I promise to try my best to be error free in both content and grammar. Please forgive me, as you are my editor.

My hope for this blog is that it will bring criticism, excitement, hope and encouragement to my seedling career.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I look forward to seeing what you do with this! I have added a link to your blog on mine Creativity In Writing as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll add this blog to my subscriptions. So what exactly are your career aspirations? Writing articles for the Wall Street Journal, or more of a freelancer?

    ReplyDelete